Considering your place of employment or your home computing environment, discuss in detail the primary means in which each of the three (3) tenets are addressed to mitigate risk and enhance security in your chosen environment.
Network Security Fundamentals CIS-333 W/2
- ““Providing Security Over Data” Please respond to the following:
- The CIA triad (confidentiality, integrity, and availability) offers three (3) security tenets that allow data owners the framework to secure data. Considering your place of employment or your home computing environment, discuss in detail the primary means in which each of the three (3) tenets are addressed to mitigate risk and enhance security in your chosen environment.
- The proliferation of mobile devices to create or access data has had a significant effect on the security concerns surrounding personal and corporate data. From the selected e-Activity article, summarize the attack, and determine the key ways in which you would consider mitigating the threat.
- Risk Management and Malicious Attacks” Please respond to the following:
- With regards to risk-response planning, there are four (4) responses to negative risks that an organization may pursue: avoid, transfer, mitigate, and accept. Develop an original and unique scenario to describe and contrast each of these responses.
- From the selected e-Activity article, describe in detail the way in which the malware was utilized to steal data or gain privileged remote access to a computer or network. Suppose you were an IT Security professional working at the attacked business, and detail the security controls that you would consider putting into practice that would help to prevent this and similar types of malware attacks moving forward.
Data Security Management
Data Security Management
Providing Security xxxxxx Data
Taking an example of an employment xxxxxxxxxxxx, Inxxxxxxmation assurance xxxxxx help mitigate risks xxxxxx enhance security of data. Confidentiality ensures xxxxxx xxxxxx users xxxxxx xxxxxx validly authorized gains access to xxxxxx. It xxxxxx help determines weakness in xxxxxx computer system xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx occurrence of a breach of data in xxxxxx Management Inxxxxxxmation system of xxxxxx organization. (Blyth, et al 2006)
Integrity closes gaps xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx to corruption, deletion, alteration xxxxxx recreation of database in a company’s Management Inxxxxxxmation System